Since the beginning of the pandemic, FedEx and UPS have suspended shipping guarantees for ALL levels of service, EXCEPT Overnight Shipping, which they are now guaranteeing.
Please follow shipping suggestions provided by zip code check - temperature and transit time is calculated to deliver your candy in good condition.
- 1. COLD PACKS: After entering your zip code into the zip code check box, allow the website to add the appropriate number of cold packs to your order by clicking "Add cold packs and proceed to checkout"
- 2. For temperatures up to 85°, for cold packs to be effective, order must arrive within 2 days.
- 3. When temperature exceeds 85°, order with cold pack(s) order must arrive in 1 day.
- 4. Choose a shipping destination where someone will be there to bring it in from the heat (or porch pirates).
- 5. We time the shipping of cold packed orders so they do not spend the weekend in the shipper warehouse, allowing the cold pack to melt. There are no pickups on weekends. If you receive a shipping notification between Friday evening and Sunday, it means that your shipping label has been created, not that your order has been picked up. It will be picked up on Monday. FedEx Ground Home delivers on Saturdays (and Sundays in some locations). UPS delivers on Saturdays in some locations.
- 6. FedEX and UPS DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, please provide physical address. If you MUST use a P.O. box, choose FedEx Ground, which will actually be delivered by FedEx SmartPost. Delivery may be one week or more - don't use if melting is an issue - cold packs only last for up to 2 days.
- 7. This website gets temperature forecasts from weathercheck.com and we may double check the temperature forecast with weather.com and recommend a cold pack if the forecasted temperature from weather.com is higher. We do everything in our power to avoid melted chocolate.
- 8. International Shipping (including Canada): you are responsible for any import fees, duties or taxes imposed by your country. FedEx DOES NOT take responsibility for items needing temperature controls. Packages may be delayed in Customs and cold packs may not last. Order at your own risk.
This is a lot of information. If you have a question about the best way to ship, please call 315-463-4339 or email email@example.com